- Administrators now have the Phone Numbers tab in User Profile for number management (Only Cloud Admins are being given access for the time being).
- Changed the User List from a single line list containing the user name to a two-line list that includes the desk phone number. This change allows administrators to filter the list by phone number. The list User List now displays an icon for the user (Administrators only).
- Increased the maximum message length to 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Real Time Updates when messages are left, removed, marked read/unread, etc.
- Audio uploads will accept only compatible (.wav) files.
- Bill To/Ship To Information added under Account Overview in User General.
- Phone Numbers Grid module search parameters have been updated to included mapped, fax and access numbers (Administrators only).
- When greeting is activated by phone, schedule for that greeting now displays all seven days as "All Day" in the portal.
- When a custom greeting was disabled, the default was not being selected correctly.
- Changing a greeting schedule was not applying after the Confirm button was clicked (during save).
- Users with `&` in their user-id could not change their password.
- Uploader button on all audio file upload sections to fix an issue with it under some browsers.
- Inbox new count indicator in side-menu to correctly show the new message count when the page is reloaded while user is not in Inbox.
- Phone number search was failing.