- When a user is locked out of their account due to repeated authentication failures, that information is now displayed on the General Tab of the User's Profile. (Administrators Only)
- Administrators can unlock accounts using the button provided on the User Profile General tab.
- Locked account indicators have been added to the User's Profile toolbar.
- User notes added for Change History when the Account is manually unlocked.
- The download button for Recorded Name, Greetings, and Voice Messages will now provide a menu option to choose the download audio format, if mp3 format is available.
- Added option in the User Profile Action Menu for changing the Account User ID (permission based).
- The Phone Numbers tab has been renamed to “Number Management” on the User profile (Administrators Only).
- Listen Messages is no longer limited to 20 messages.
- To/CC/BCC fields in the forwarding message viewer will now display emails and contacts with an avatar.
- Email addresses entered for forwarding messages will be automatically saved to the Address Book if it does not already exist.
- Fixed all audio streaming URLs when Internet Explorer is detected.