- Organizations can request customized subject lines for notification emails (Administrators Only).
- The password reset email that was being sent when a username has been changed, now states the purpose of the email notification is for a username change versus a password reset request.
- Password reset emails have been redesigned.
- Email notifications have been redesigned.
- User List avatar now displays the first initial of the user’s last name (Administrators Only).
- The number of deleted messages in an account shows in the General section under “Account Overview” with the label “Deleted Message Cnt”.
- External links have been modified for performance enhancements.
- Added the name of the forwarding user in the body of the forwarded message so that the recipient knows who forwarded the message. In addition, any notes entered by the forwarding user are clearly delineated from the main body of the forwarded message.
- Forwarded messages now have a subject line that starts with "[Fwd]" so that they can be distinguished from regular message notifications by the subject line.
- A Reply-To header has been added to forwarded messages so replies will automatically be sent to the forwarding user, rather than to Platform28's notification system.
- Some properties were not being set correctly when adding a mapped number to an account.
- "No messages" was being displayed on the Inbox after receiving new messages.