- To help prevent User creation under the wrong Group or Organization, the current Group or Organization will no longer default on the site drop-down (Administrators Only).
- The information on the Forgot Login page was updated to reflect the correct email address for Platform28.
- The warning information on User Account Reset has been updated to reflect all actions taken when an account gets reset (Administrators Only).
- Labels have been updated for accessibility purposes on all menu items within side navigation.
- Under special circumstances, a User could have more than one DID. All assigned DIDs will now display on the User’s General Section.
- There were issues saving due to usernames being validated although the User ID field was read-only.
- Pattern validation on the “User ID” field of the Registration page has been fixed to allow for leading numbers.
- Added missing label for accessibility purposes on the redirect link on the password reset confirmation page.